When you create a website for your nonprofit organization with us, you get a professional, client-focused, responsive and attractive website with features that are tailored to nonprofits, enabling you to power your mission.
Nonprofit Website Features
- Donations - this helps you to receive cash donations via your website. The website maintains a donor database and enables them to make one-time or recurrent donations. We integrate your website with online payment options such as PayPal and MPESA.
- Volunteer Management System - integrated into the website content management system is a volunteer management engine that enables you to post one-time and ongoing volunteer activities. On the website, visitors are able to register online. Once a visitor registers they are added to the database and a user profile created for them. In the profile, they can modify their details as well as receive notifications from the organizers. The system also sends automated email reminders to volunteers.
- Event Management System - our system provides you with features to manage all types of events, one-time, weekly, monthly and annual events. The system is integrated with the website to allow visitors to register and pay for attendance.
- Email Newsletter Subscriptions - The website allows visitors to subscribe to your email newsletters. The content management system comes with newsletter-builder tools that enable you to create custom newsletters or using content from the website.
- Impact Reports - The content management system has a dedicated reporting system that helps you keep your visitors engaged with your ongoing activities.