When you create a website for your nonprofit organization with us, you get a professional, client-focused, responsive and attractive website with features tailored to nonprofits, enabling you to power your mission.
Nonprofit Website Features
- Donations - this helps you to receive cash donations via your website. The website maintains a donor database and enables them to make one-time or recurrent donations. We integrate your website with online payment options such as PayPal and MPESA.
- Volunteer Management System - integrated into the website content management system is a volunteer management engine that enables you to post one-time and ongoing volunteer activities. On the website, visitors can register online. Once visitors register, they are added to the database, and a user profile is created for them. In the profile, they can modify their details and receive notifications from the organizers. The system also sends automated email reminders to volunteers.
- Event Management System - our system provides features to manage all types of events, one-time, weekly, monthly, and annual. The system is integrated with the website to allow visitors to register and pay for attendance.
- Email Newsletter Subscriptions - The website allows visitors to subscribe to your email newsletters. The content management system comes with newsletter-builder tools that enable you to create custom newsletters or using content from the website.
- Impact Reports - The content management system has a dedicated reporting system that helps you keep your visitors engaged with your ongoing activities.
Our website packages are suitable and cost friendly, contact us today to learn more and get started!